Study in Japan
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa’s subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
There are many good reasons to study in Japan. Some students are attracted by Japan’s high educational standards, while for others the attraction is Japan’s rich cultural heritage. Nearly 5 million students study abroad annually, with that number projected to continue increasing. Globalization has reached the Education sector too. Each year, more and more students go study abroad. This trend is only going to increase. While the US are still the most sought destination, Japan is becoming more and more popular among young people. And it has become a great destination for them. Japan, new land of opportunity? Yes!
Can Dependant Apply?
Yes. Dependant can apply in Japan but generally, the students can bring their spouse after they complete Japanese Language School and enter to University or Vocational College.
Top 10 reasons to study in Japan
1) The Japanese language is not difficult!
2) Compared to other popular study-abroad destinations, Japan is quite cheap
3) The quality of Education in Japan is high
4) A Large choice of institutions to choose from
5) Japan, a great school … of life
6) “Arbeit”: how to make your studies in Japan even less expensive
7) After graduation, many job opportunities await in Japan
8) As a matter of fact, many job opportunities await anywhere
9) Discover a unique culture
10) Simply: Life in Japan is GREAT!
Why to study in Japan?
First, Students of any Level, have to study Japanese Language course in Japanese Language Schools for minimum one year. Then, they can either study in Japanese Universities or in vocational colleges. Visa is renewed every year or every two years.